Wonju City of Literature offers a chance for writers from cities of literature to visit Wonju, South Korea, and stay in Toji Cultural Centre for their very first Residency program. In this year’s call, one writer with a close connection to a UNESCO City of Literature will be selected for the Wonju Residency.
The Residency will be for up to eight weeks at the Toji Cultural Centre starting 1 September this year. Return flights to Wonju, local transportation, meals and a writing room are provided as part of the Residency. NB quarantine on arrival may apply.
To apply for this opportunity, submit a letter, no more than one side of A4, by the closing date of 6 June with the following information:
1) Let us know about yourself
2) Let us know about your literary works, achievements, awards, etc
3) Let us know about your literary world
4) Tell us about why you would like to come to Wonju and stay in Toji Cultural Centre
5) Please tell us about how your literary world is or can be connected to Wonju.
For more information on how to apply and where to send your letter of application, please download the information below.